High Capacity Municipal (HCM) Universal quiet running tire for all terrains and applications
- Particularly suitable for municipal and road maintenance tractors and equipment. Designed for all-season use.
- High durability due to steel belted radial construction and unique design of tread pattern in the central part.
- Exceptional traction characteristics due to more edges on the lugs. Different lugs width in shoulder for better traction in deeper terrain.
- Excellent self-cleaning and very good steering characteristics.
- Low noise emission and vibration, thanks to different length of pitches and their alignment along circumference.
Load Capacity Traction Handling on road Cost efficiency Self-cleaning
Handling on road
List of tire sizes and details
|Size (inch)||Tire size||Service description LI/SS||Detail|
|18.0”||340/80 R 18||138D (143A8)||Detail|
|24.0”||360/80 R 24||139D (144A8)||Detail|
|400/80 R 24||144D (149A8)||Detail|
|440/80 R 24||149 D (154 A8)||Detail|
|28.0”||400/80 R 28||146 D (151 A8)||Detail|
|440/80 R 28||151 D (156 A8)||Detail|
|30.0”||540/65 R 30||156D (161A8)||Detail|
|34.0”||440/80 R 34||155D (159A8)||Detail|
|480/80 R 34||159D (164A8)||Detail|
|38.0”||480/80 R 38||161 D (166 A8)||Detail|
|540/80 R 38||167D (172A8)||Detail|
|42.0”||650/65 R 42||171D (176A8)||Detail|
Find your tire
Click to open
Click to open