- The VF construction with flexible sidewall and large tire width increase traction for harvester productivity.
- Innovative carcass construction delivers up to 40% higher load capacity compared to standard tires during cyclic field operations.
- The VF technology and wide footprint area decrease slippage which lowers fuel consumption.
- A larger footprint area and effective distribution of the load on the ground reduce soil compaction.
- The Hexa-core technology allows a safer fit of the rim, better resistance against deformation and long life despite low pressure.
|Tire size||Service description||Tread pattern||Type||Permitted rims||Section width||Overall diameter||Static radius||Rolling circumference||Speed radius index||EAN code||Pressure table||Detail|